All deaths in Australia must be registered with the state or territory's Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages where the death occurred. This is usually done by the Funeral Director.


Once the Death Certificate is issued you can set about notifying all the agencies, companies and places your Loved One has had dealings with. This can include government agencies, education providers, insurances companies, health providers, utilities providers, banks, telecommunication companies, local councils and any memberships your Loved One has.


It is this task that often causes the most stress for a bereaved person.


Your End Of Life Planning Consultant can relieve you of this burden by developing and initiating the End of Life Notification. This will include determining who needs to be notified, completing required forms on your behalf, liaising with relevant bodies (if possible), and providing you with the assistance you require to complete the notification process.